Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dash is worried...

that he's been caught in an incriminating photo on his trip to the movies.


He decided that he wanted to come along (I suspect a purse full of candy had something to do with it) despite the fact that we were going to see Scream 4... and he's not much of one for horror movies... but the little guy watched the whole thing... and then stayed up all night asking me if I heard something outside XD

Mostly though, he's just worried about the photograph I took... I've told him over and over, it's such low quality, there's no WAY the authorities could recognize him.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dash,

    What bear? I don't see a bear in that picture, must be the lighting. (o:

    You are one brave little guy. Scream 4? The movie? No, no, no, not for this "Hug" - we are all afraid of our own shadows, and she is afraid of everything.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    Hi Dot....didn't you go to the "you know where" too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure no-one will necessarily recognise it as him. Kind of looks a bit like you from the back too... ;o)

    Hugs

    The Clan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Fun photo! Come back, come back! We're all missing you and waiting for another story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Dot & Dash.

    Hugs,
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're safe, Dash. The picture isn't clear enough. Then again, I wear tri-focals - no, I'm kidding.

    No one would expect to see a brave teddy at Scream 4.

    ReplyDelete