Friday, April 30, 2010

What is this?! What is this??!!??

They're doing interviews?!

They're going on adventures??!!

THEY'RE GETTING SNACKS????!!!!?????



I should never have moved out... what was I thinking?!

That's it... I'm going on some adventures!


(Dot is outraged to find that at his former home (Dot was made by Ginger @ bearbits... to see the adventures of Ginger's bear clan, the BBC, just click HERE) is allowing the bears to form committees and take over (temporarily). Despite the fact that he has his very own blog, he feels a great disservice has been done (mainly because he gets far fewer snacks than he thinks he deserves) and is taking matters into his own hands. Oh Dot...)

3 comments:

  1. Far be it from me to incite rebellion but "Go Dot Go!"

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dot, I am sure you could get a few more cookies if you asked kindly ;) Big Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you... yes, I've taken matters into my own hands and the bounty of snacks has increased tenfold. I don't know exactly what that means... but it's good.

    Thank you :)

    Dot

    ReplyDelete