Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome!


Dot: Welcome, Welcome! Gather round for a lively tale!
H: Excuse me... where in the world did that monocle come from?
Dot: All great thinkers have a monocle. Its origins are of little consequence.
H: ... and... where are my glasses?
Dot: LITTLE CONSEQUENCE!
H: ...
H: ...
H: ...
Dot: er...
H: Actually... that's pretty impressive... a bear-sized monocle from my glasses... yes... impressive
Dot: Haha! Then... let us carry on with the show!
H: I said impressive, not unpunishable.
Dot: Oh...

This is H speaking! Don't worry, Dot only had his monocle taken away... although there's no amount of glue that can help the tiny, tiny circle that was so meticulously cut from my eyeglasses. He will have more adventures, I promise... they just won't include my glasses!


No comments:

Post a Comment